TIKTOK is a video-sharing social networking platform featuring videos that span from 15 seconds to three minutes.
If you enjoy using the popular platform, you'll want to know the best times to post.
When is the best time to post on Tiktok?
According to Influencer Market Hub, these are the best times to post on TikTok to receive the best engagement.
- Monday: 6am, 10am, 10pm
- Tuesday: 2am, 4am, 9am
- Wednesday: 7am, 8am, 11pm
- Thursday: 9am, 12am, 7pm
- Friday: 5am, 1pm, 3pm
- Saturday: 11am, 7pm, 8pm
- Sunday: 7am, 8am, 4pm
Times bolded times represent the highest levels of engagement.
How do you increase likes and views on your TikTok videos?
According to Influencer Marketing Hub, there are six tools to help increase your engagement.
- Discovering your niche and finding your “X-factor.”
“If you want to attract a large audience, you’ve got to find what makes you special.”
2. Post more often, even if that means quickly grabbing your phone and sharing an update with your audience.
Your posts don’t always have to be planned and curated.
3. Record videos collaborating with other TikTokers, a process called “cross-pollination.”
In this process, you’re exposing yourself to another TikToker’s audience and gaining access to more followers.
4. Participate in TikTok challenges, as they are a great way to keep up on trends in front of a large audience.
“Trending challenges are proof that people are paying attention to a challenge,” the outlet states.
“There’s also a greater probability that your video will feature and generate views.”
5. Hashtags are important as finding content without them would be difficult.
Identify hashtags that are relevant to your videos because people following them could locate your content easier.
6. Share your old content as a way to keep producing more content each day.
Most read in Tech
Millions of iPhones 'will become obsolete' next year – is yours one of them?
I lost £19k life savings in phone hack – here's the chilling sign to look for
Microsoft 'may be tracking ALL your Google searches' – how to turn it off now
Hawk-eyed Google Maps user spots STEALTH BOMBER in US airspace
When was TikTok created?
The platform was launched in September 2016.
Before TikTok, the app was called Musical.ly, where people would create lip-synch clips.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at email@example.com or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article