Make this big-ticket purchase for less. (Photo: Reviewed.com)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Grilling season is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited. In anticipation of all the hot dogs, hamburgers and corn on the cob we’ll soon be whipping up, our team has taken tons of gas, charcoal, Kamado and portable grills out for a spin to find the best that money can get you—some of which we’ve managed to find with must-shop deals at stores such as Wayfair, Amazon and Target.
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting nerds at Reviewed.
To kick things off, shoppers can snag the Coleman Sportster propane grill at Target for $69.99, which is half off its original price of $139.99. While we’ve yet to test out this particular option, we did include a similar version, the Coleman RoadTrip 285 ($134.99), in our roundup of the best portable grills. In testing, we liked the RoadTrip for its sturdy and portable design and eight-burger capacity.
This Coleman grill received high ratings from tons of buyers. (Photo: Target)
While there are a key few differences between the Sportster and the RoadTrip—for instance, the Sportster is 26.25-inches high while the RoadTrip is 30-inches and has 285 square-feet of cooking space versus the Sportster’s 225, this discounted option contains some Reviewed-approved features, including a porcelain-enameled grate and a roomy grill. The Sportster also boasts a 4.1-star rating from more than 200 Target customers, who ranked it highly for its secure setup and compact storage abilities.
Below, you can check out even more awesome markdowns on warm weather-ready grills.
The best grills on sale to buy now
These gas grills have great ratings. (Photo: Weber)
- Get the Cuisinart 1-Burner Propane Gas Grill at Wayfair for $116.95 (Save $13.04)
- Get the Expert Grill Pioneer 28-Inch Portable Propane Gas Griddle at Walmart for $192 (Save $55)
- Get the Thermos 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill at Wayfair for $254.99 (Save $45)
Charcoal grills are classic—and you can purchase your own for less. (Photo: Reviewed / Lindsay Mattison)
- Get the Fire Sense 14-Inch HotSpot Notebook Charcoal Grill at Amazon for $21.99 (Save $8)
- Get the Your Choice Products 13-Inch BBQ Kettle Charcoal Grill at Wayfair for $31.99 (Save $38)
- Get the Landmann 22.5-Inch Vista Barrel Charcoal Grill at Wayfair for $163.67 (Save $145.77)
Portable grills can help you take your grub from your backyard to a picnic with ease. (Photo: Reviewed)
- Get the Coleman Sportster Propane Grill at Target for $69.99 (Save $70)
- Get the Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless-Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill at Amazon for $129.99 (Save $20)
You'll need some accessories to go with your brand-new grill. (Photo: Reviewed)
- Get the Update International WTSD-48 Turner with Cutting Edge at Amazon for $10.19 (Save $6.80)
- Get the PBKay Extra-Long BBQ Tongs, Set of 2 at Walmart for $12.99 (Save $2)
- Get the ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Meat Thermometer at Amazon for $53 (Save $6)
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Source: Read Full Article