CALL of Duty: Wazone's Season 5 Reloaded update is coming this week and it brings the "toughest Battle Royale mode ever" with it.
Players that fancy themselves as a top tier operator can look forward to putting their money where their mouth is in the Iron Trials '84.
If you take on the challenge and emerge victorious, you'll bag yourself an exclusive Calling Card.
Iron Trials is detailed in the Call of Duty blog and tells players that the new mode will give them the opportunity to show off their skills.
"Flex your mastery over the entire arsenal of weapons, prove you can handle any firefight with any type of armament, and earn an exclusive Calling Card to prove your mettle."
The parameters of the game have been tweaked to make Iron Trials '84 a challenge.
There's no free loadouts, base health and regen have been adjusted which will impact TTK, and the Gulag is going to be gruelling, thanks to the new stipulations added.
We're also in for a few more changes, that haven't been specified but sound interesting nonetheless.
That includes changes to "environmental elements" as well as "a variety of important aspects," designed to impact the WZ experience.
Classified weapons also look set to drop, although again, details are vague right now.
Iron Trials '84
- Health and Regeneration:
- Increased base health
- Change to regen
- This is set to affect the feel of combat, time to kill, weapon, Perk, and Equipment viability as the entire game is effectively altered
- Loadout drops have been removed
- Players will need to purchase preferred weaponry
- Buy Station cost has increased
- The emphasis is on a one-on-one skillful takedown against your opponent
- No semi-auto or fully-auto shotguns
- No tactical equipment
- No akimbo
Season 5 Reloaded goes live in Warzone on Wednesday, September 8 at 9pm PT. That's Thursday, September 9 at 12am ET / 5am BST / 6am CEST.
- Read the latest stories for PS5
- Keep up-to-date with all the Xbox news
- Read the latest gaming news
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- PS5 vs Xbox Series X – which is better?
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- Best video games for 2021
- How to get free Robux
- Top 100 rated players in FIFA 21
- How many people play Fortnite?
In other Call of Duty news, Vanguard alpha players are up in arms about a missing major feature.
Marvel's Shang-Chi Fortnite skin has dropped, so be sure to pick that up to celebrate the release of the movie.
And be sure to tune into the PlayStation Showcase 2021 this week for the latest news on Sony's PS5 lineup.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at email@example.com
Source: Read Full Article